Monday, September 27, 2010

Group Gear Needed:

  • Backpacking Stove (Pocket Rocket, WhisperLite)  
mine needs an extra part, but i may buy a new one all together. If we end up being more than 10 we'll need two.
  • First Aid Kits (10 people 2 days) 
I can very easily get at least one major kit together, but if you have one already...  
Keep in mind, you will be responsible for carrying a personal one in addition to the group one (i'll give you a list of basic 1st aid supplies you'll need for yourself later).
  • Car Camping stove (coleman, etc)
I'm fairly certain we have this covered among us. I can get access to a couple but if you have one you love... 
  • 2+ quart Billy Pot (light weight backpacking cook pot)
  • Tent (3 season should be fine) but must have a fly.  
I'm fairly certain we have this covered among us. I have an MSR backpacking shelter, basically just a fly. which can sleep 7. 


Anything that we don't have among us i will purchase with my own $ seeing as how i hope to continue this tradition and these things will come in handy...

1 comment:

  1. As stated elsewhere, I have a 3-season tent for two-three (depending how small we ladies are and how pressed we are for space). I have a car camping stove. I have lotsa first-aidy type supplies that I can put in another container for the hike to have with us. What do you have in mind?

    ReplyDelete